Job Openings WordPress Developer
About the job WordPress Developer
- Develop and Maintain marketing website and landing pages (Corporate website and all future microsites for new products and services, the
- Partner Portal for agencies and resellers and other microsites for marketing efforts). Must be attractive and user friendly in terms of design and functionality.
- Manage platform integration and monitor analytics for all leads using any product platform (Control Site for Studio, etc.)
- Embed ad tags for internal marketing purposes across all digital assets (tags for all platforms under the Google Marketing Platform, Hubspot
- Marketing Hub and all other advertising campaigns); Must have working knowledge on tag integration for digital marketing efforts
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Build reusable codes and libraries for future use
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance, availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Construct an effective, responsive design and turn it into a working theme and plugin.
- Troubleshoot website content and aesthetic issues (element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, etc.).
- Have the initiative to lead the latest industry trends and content management systems that may apply to all our websites
- More than two (2) years of IT experience has business acumen
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications using WordPress
- Ability to coordinate with an extended design team. Will be required to ensure that the design and implementation work well in the context of the entire system and product strategy
- An understanding of what it means to wear different hats in a small, dynamic team environment, and a willingness to jump in and help wherever needed
- Domain analysis and design, Web server configuration and administration, Web Security and Optimization
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Good communicator and strategic thinker
- Strong team player
- Preferably with background from a web development agency with experience handling multiple brand websites
- Familiarity with digital marketing analytics (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
Data Privacy Consent
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing JWay Group to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom JWay Group or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with JWay Group or its clients; and b) retain your personal data for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).