About the job Jr. Python Software Engineer
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Develop RESTful APIs using flask framework
- Use backend logic to integrate to chat platforms
- Develop CMS - Deploy projects in staging and prod servers
- Has a minimum of more than a year or 2 years of experience in Python programming language.
- Knowledgeable and has experience in Python, C, C++, C#, Flask, and web page development (CMS).
- Working experience of at least 3 to 4 months in Cloud Server(AWS).
- Experience in NoSQL (Marklogic and/or MongoDB)
- Strong skills in building modular software with object-oriented design
- Ability to coordinate with an extended design team. Will be required to ensure that the design and implementation work well in the context of the entire system and product strategy
- Practical experience working in an Agile/SCRUM development environment, with an understanding of what works and what doesn’t in a professional-services setting
- An understanding of what it means to wear different hats in a small, dynamic team environment, and a willingness to jump in and help wherever needed.
- Experience developing in an Agile Environment
- Willing to work in Salcedo Village, Makati City
- Willing to work on a day shift schedule
- Python Experience
- Knowledgeable creating APIs
- Knowledgeable in OOP
- Knowledgeable in AWS or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience in handling databases (sql or nosql)
- Using version control. Ex: BitBucket, Gitcommmit repository, Github etc
Data Privacy Consent
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing JWay Group to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom JWay Group or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with JWay Group or its clients; and b) retain your personal data for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).