About the job Mid DevOps Engineer
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science,
Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years experience in DevOps, preferably on AWS platform specifically
on CodePipeline, CodeCommit, Codebuild and CodeDeploy.
- At least 3 years experience in setting up infrastructure components like server
instances in AWS and other cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, etc.
- At least a year experience in practicing CI/CD; Continuous Integration/ Continuous
- At least one (1) year experience with Python.
- Knowledgeable on scripting.
- Knowledgeable on Unix/Linux.
- Knowledgeable with Serverless implementation
- Knowledgeable with Fortify and Sonarqube or similar code quality scanning
- Knowledgeable of Coding standards and Code Testing practices
- Familiar with other programming languages like java, php, frontend related, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Willing to work in Makati
- Willing to be on a day shift schedule
- Build Environment/Infrastructure for new projects
- Mimic Environment/Infrastructure for existing projects.
- Provide Support/Guidance in DevOps,Setup and Infrastructure related topics.
- Integrate CI/CD to New or Existing Applications.
- Speed up the DevOps process thru creativity and innovation.
- Helps/ guides the Junior DevOps
Data Privacy Consent
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing JWay Group to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom JWay Group or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with JWay Group or its clients; and b) retain your personal data for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).