About the job Technical Support Representative
Are you up for a challenge? We are looking for highly motivated and talented professionals with strong work ethics that can deliver exceptional customer service to our clients. You are expected to provide daily updates, patches, and utilize your problem-solving skills in supporting end-users with troubleshooting activities and interacting directly with operating systems, hardware, and software.
- Provide daily various technical support to end-user, including answering questions, analyzing problems, and quickly coming up with a solution to resolve issues and tickets.
- Communicate effectively with end-users, colleagues, and other operating teams to quickly resolve technical issues.
- Install and maintain hardware, software, and operating systems to meet client’s expectations, daily monitoring of the operational performance of installed systems and install updates, and security patches when necessary.
- Maintaining daily records of customer interactions, reported issues, technical support activities, and completed solutions along with any further follow-ups or action required of other operational teams or repair personnel.
- Increase product and technical knowledge by reading materials like modules, operating manuals, diagnostic information, and attending seminars, conferences, and training when possible.
- Creating materials or training manuals for troubleshooting procedures to guide both end-users and other support resources interact properly with hardware and software.
- Continuous collaboration with clients and technical resources to establish goals and objectives for system upgrades and improvements.
- Create and implement new processes to improve efficiency and meet customer satisfaction while keeping costs down.
- Graduate of any vocational or diploma course or completed at least 2 years in college.
- Strong communication skills for both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to stay calm and professional in all circumstances
- Preferably with 1-2 years related experience in a BPO company/ industry.
- Preferably with technical support background.
- Open to fresh graduates.