About the job Virtual Assistant
You are expected to have meticulous attention to detail, exceptional analytical, decision-making, research, communication, and multitasking skills.
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree course.
- Strong communication skills for both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to stay calm and professional in all circumstances
- Preferably 2-3 years experience as a Virtual Assistance in the following areas of specialization: Appointment Scheduling, General Administration, and Marketing.
- Preferably with 1-2 years related experience in a BPO company/ industry.
- Preferably with a customer support background.
- Experience in making outbound and/or information verification calls.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Well-versed in gathering data, business research/researching, and creating and presenting reports.
- Has a working laptop/desktop and high-speed internet connection.
What we aim to give:
- Work-life Integration
- Work-from-home Job Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for learning and career growth
Data Privacy Consent
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing JWay Group to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom JWay Group or any of its related corporations has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with JWay Group or its clients; and b) retain your personal data for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).