About the job CRM Developer
We are looking to hire a CRM Developer, from highly motivated and highly talented Junior to experienced and seasoned IT professionals with strong work ethics.
You are expected to have the ability to understand high-level technical specifications and carry out CRM solution projects for JWay and its clients. You will also be responsible for providing other IT support services and understand our client’s business processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1-5 years related experience.
- Strong background in CRM Solutions, ERP, and Intranet Systems.
- Experience with CRM API, REST/ODATA, and SOAP endpoints
- Strong understanding of and ability to configure security groups, roles, and teams
- Experience with SSIS, SSRS, or other ETL technologies.
- Strong documentation and technical writing skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and support CRM solutions for JWay Group and its clients.
- Think of technical options, patterns, trends, and solutions to improve company and client’s business processes.
- Fully understand and comply with clients’ business processes.
- Collaborating with key business users during InDesign and architecture sessions to gather and document business processes and other requirements needed for the system.
- Responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, and integrating CRM solutions and its application modules.
- Collaborate with different technical teams and software developers for smooth implementation of CRM solutions.
- Develop and maintain a platform roadmap.
- Customize the system to meet the business needs of JWay and its clients.
- Integrate and maintain existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
- Handles key business user’s requests for customization and additional requirements and setting expectations on technical constraints.
- Responsible for advising key business users on the best practices for CRM during the implementation and integration process.
Data Privacy Consent
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing JWay Group to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom JWay Group or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with JWay Group or its clients; and b) retain your personal data for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).