Job Openings Salesforce Business Analyst
About the job Salesforce Business Analyst
JWay Group is looking for passionate and talented Business Analysts with experience in Sales Cloud and Services Cloud and Sales process. responsible for gathering, documenting, reviewing the requirements and performing hands-on configuration activities, and providing demos to the customer.
- Functional Expertise in sales cloud, Service Cloud and Quote to Cash Processes that include Sales Processes, Product Modelling Techniques, Pricing, and Discounting Models, Quote, Order and Renewal Processes.
- Experience working as a business analyst in Sales and Service cloud and salesforce CPQ Implementations that are either custom or based on industry-standard tools.
- Experience in Salesforce Platform and comfortable with the platform capabilities.
- Excellent Communication, Analytical, and Problem Solving Skills.
- Note: Expertise in configuring any Industry-standard CPQ tool or custom solution (Salesforce CPQ,
- Oracle CPQ/Big Machines, Calliduscloud, etc...) will be a plus.
- Has a working laptop/desktop and high-speed internet connection.
- Gather, Analyse and Document Business Requirements, Use cases, and Business Processes.
- Review the Business Requirements with different stakeholders including customers.
- Act as a single point of contact for the customer throughout the Project.
- Coordinate with Onsite and Offshore teams to track the deliverables.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders like Customer in Requirements Phase, Solution Architect in Design Phase, Developers in Build Phase, etc.
- Provide demos of the Solution to the customers.
- Perform hands-on configuration activities.
- Coordinate QA, UAT, and Go-Live Activities.
- Salesforce BA
What we aim to give:
- Work-life Intergration
- Work-from-home Job Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for learning and career growth
Data Privacy Consent
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing JWay Group to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom JWay Group or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with JWay Group or its clients; and b) retain your personal data for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).