About the job Salesforce Developer
JWay Group is looking for a self-motivated professional who can work independently and deliver a high volume of quality work in a fast-paced environment. We highly appreciate responsible and results-oriented professionals who are also flexible and can adapt to evolving tasks with growing complexity, hunger for learning, and a natural-born problem solver.
We are looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to design salesforce applications for our client's evolving CRM requirements. As a salesforce developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Innovate and drive the development of technical knowledge around the Salesforce.com technologies.
- Collaborate on the development, design, and continued enhancement of solutions/customizations on the Salesforce platform.
- Design, develop, test, and support custom salesforce.com applications software using Apex Triggers, VisualForce or Sites pages, Web Services, Saleforce.com Metadata API, etc. as appropriate using code authoring tools such as Eclipse IDE to satisfy the applications business requirements.
- Implement the features in a robust and maintainable fashion
- Write unit and integration tests to ensure the features never break.
- Must have 3-5 years of development experience in Salesforce.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any related field.
- Certified in Salesforce Dev-401/Platform Developer 1 certification
- Required Lightning experience.
- Should be detail-oriented, methodical, a perfectionist, and work well with others.
- Must function well in a fast-paced, informal environment where constant change is the norm and the bar for quality is set high.
- Should bring a professional and energetic attitude to the job.
- Have an interest in and a willingness to learn and utilize new technologies.
- Has a working laptop/desktop and high-speed internet connection.
What we aim to give:
- Work-life Integration
- Work-from-home Job Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for learning and career growth
Data Privacy Consent
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing JWay Group to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom JWay Group or any of its related corporations has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with JWay Group or its clients; and b) retain your personal data for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).