About the job Flutter Developer
- A minimum of more than two (2) years to five (5) years of experience in mobile application development/ programming.
- Bachelor’s degree holder of Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Experience in developing two or more iOS/Android applications using Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github.
- Experience and knowledge in other e-commerce platforms like Shopify, woocommerce, and BigCommerce is an advantage.
- Strong background with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience with automated testing and building.
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools
- Experience designing, coding, and releasing applications for a mobile platform using any of the following: Objective-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin, or Dart
- Experience with Agile methodology (SCRUM).
- Experience in professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Proficient in writing readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into readable state.
- Highly technical, highly dedicated, detail-oriented, and well organized
- Team player
What we aim to give:
- Work-life Integration
- Work-from-home Job Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for learning and career growth
Data Privacy Consent
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing JWay Group to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom JWay Group or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with JWay Group or its clients; and b) retain your personal data for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).