About the job Customer Service Representative
Are you up for a challenge? We are looking for highly motivated and talented professionals with strong work ethics that can deliver exceptional customer service to our clients. You are expected to provide daily customer support and utilize your problem-solving skills in supporting end-users, client and customers of JWay’s client.
- Provide daily support to end-users, clients, and customers, including answering questions, analyzing problems, and quickly coming up with a solution to resolve issues and tickets through phone, chat or e-mail.
- Communicate effectively with end-users, colleagues, and other resource teams to quickly resolve issues.
- Maintaining daily records of customer interactions, reported issues, customer support activities, and completed solutions along with any further follow-ups or action required of other resource teams or repair personnel.
- Increase product knowledge by reading materials like modules, training manuals, available records, and attending seminars, conferences, and training when possible.
- Scrumming backlog tickets and addressing to proper resource teams to quickly resolve and close tickets.
- Continuous collaboration with clients and other resource teams to establish goals and objectives for providing better and excellent customer service.
- Create and implement new processes to improve efficiency and meet customer satisfaction while keeping costs down.
- Graduate of any vocational or diploma course or completed at least 2 years in college.
- Strong communication skills for both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to stay calm and professional in all circumstances
- Preferably with 1-2 years related experience in a BPO company/ industry.
- Preferably with a customer support background.
- Open to fresh graduates