About the job Salesforce Technical Architect
We are looking for a talented Salesforce Technical Architect to lead the system design and technical requirements of our salesforce applications for our client's evolving CRM requirements. As a Salesforce Technical Architect, you will be responsible for the architect, design, and develop advanced customizations on Salesforce.com and Force.com.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field. 8-12 years experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to SaaS, CPQ, and CRM.
- Expert level Experience on salesforce.com with required certifications of Dev-401, Dev-501, and Salesforce Technical Architect.
- Ability to work collaboratively in an Agile environment comprising of cross-functional and cross-vendor teams and deliver to aggressive timelines
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Has a working laptop/desktop and high-speed internet connection.
- Note: Experience required 8 - 12 years
- Architect, Design, and Develop advanced customizations on Salesforce.com and Force.com∙ Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements and Design documents.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of salesforce.com capabilities around Communities, Mobility, Sharing, Identity Management, Integration and Apex/VF customization, hosting infrastructure, multi-tenant design.
- Develop and Present approaches to integrate with ERP systems (SAP, Oracle EBS, etc.) and other external apps.
- Build and present customized demos using the declarative and programmatic capabilities of the force.com platform.
- Manage technical project team members (onsite and offshore).
- Running workshops, working closely with clients, able to talk about tradeoffs e.g. terms of configuration vs customizations.
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Mentor junior team members in Salesforce.com technology, Force.com, Integration Technologies, and Salesforce.com best practices.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Ability to work collaboratively in an Agile environment with IT Developers (offshore, vendor, client) to define the technical solution and architecture blueprint.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
What we aim to give:
- Work-life Integration
- Work-from-home Job Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for learning and career growth
Data Privacy Consent
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing JWay Group to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom JWay Group or any of its related corporations has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with JWay Group or its clients; and b) retain your personal data for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).