About the job Salesforce Commerce Cloud Backend Developer
We are looking for a passionate, collaborative, highly motivated, committed, and strong sense of leadership Salesforce Commerce Cloud Backend Developer with the ability to work in a fast-paced, customer-focused, solutions-oriented, and creative environment. This person will be responsible for helping our client support and develop their Salesforce Commerce Cloud system.
- Backend Developer works more on the server interaction side using Controllers, Scripts, and APIs.
- Troubleshooting existing code, jobs, and integrations
- Create new integrations and site features
- Connect systems using LINK cartridges or custom development
- Minimum of 5 years of recent experience in web development
- Minimum of 3 years of recent experience in Ecommerce projects.
- Minimum of 2 years of recent development experience in the Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (Demandware).
- Mid to Senior in developing web applications for Backend Development
- Proficient in managing the administration of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (Demandware) platform in Business Manager
- Current developer certification in Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (Demandware).
- SFRA (Preferred)
- Amenable to an 8-hour shift (morning, mid, and night shifts available)
- Amenable to a full remote work setup
What our client aims to give
- Chance to work with US Clients
- Work-life Integration
- Work-from-home Job Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for learning and career growth
Data Privacy Consent
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing JWay Group to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom JWay Group or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with JWay Group or its clients; and b) retain your personal data for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).