About the job Junior Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer
We are looking for a passionate, collaborative, highly motivated, and committed Junior Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer with the ability to work in a fast-paced, customer-focused, solutions-oriented, and creative environment. This person will be responsible for helping our client support Salesforce Commerce Cloud by assisting their Front and Backend Developers.
- Analyzing customer requirements
- Design the Voice user interface for speech dialogs in co-operational with the customer.
- SW specification and implementation of dialog flow
- Implementation of grammar in BNF, coordination of NLU development
- Integrate and review translations of several languages in the dialog system
- Test and evaluation of dialog in simulation and on the actual infotainment system
- Contribution to UX validation activities
- Grooming and Mentoring Junior team members
- A recent graduate from any Computer Science program or related degree or currently taking the said program.
- Web Development focus experience in College
- Amenable to a hybrid work setup - Work-from-home and Onsite work in Pampanga office.
What our client aims to give
- Chance to work with US Clients
- Work-life Integration
- Work-from-home Job Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for learning and career growth
Data Privacy Consent
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing JWay Group to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom JWay Group or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with JWay Group or its clients; and b) retain your personal data for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).