About the job .NET Technical Lead
We are looking for a talented .Net core lead developer with 8-13 years of working experience. He will work with dynamic and energetic group of people and work as one team. He will be involved in analytical software design and development facilitating clients to make intelligent decisions. He will be involved in the development of web application using latest technology stack like .Net core, Vue.JS/ReactJS/ Angular, Docker containers, microservices etc. He will be writing T-SQL queries and optimize for performance. He will be interfacing with the Customer/Users/BAs in finalizing requirements and can contribute by providing thoughtful inputs. He will be Mentoring and coaching the junior team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, implementation and development of software
- Design and development of integration components
- Programming .NET web application
- Contribute to constructive, empathetic code reviews and thorough testing
- Recommend enhancements and updates for existing systems and programs
- Assist with system architecture
- Create documentation, diagrams, flowcharts, and/or models to communicate details of software design and architecture for knowledge transfer and education
- Maintain the source code repositories (Git) for products.
- Travel may be required
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field
- 8 to 13 years of total work development experience
- Hands-on experience in building production-ready, large scale SaaS software systems in .NET core, using MVC design pattern and OOP to build modular C# software components.
- Experience in integrating machine learning and analytic capabilities into the platform.
- Hands-on experience in consuming SQL relational databases and warehouses.
- Build product RESTful APIs and microservices.
- Integrate with cloud service providers such as AWS. Terraform experience is required.
- Experience with Docker.
- In-depth knowledge of software analysis and design; strong hands-on experience in software development and software life cycle methodologies.
- Familiarity with working with Agile methodology is preferable.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-Motivated / Team Player, Ability to work in small and large groups
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
Data Privacy Consent
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing JWay Group to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom JWay Group or any of its related corporations has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with JWay Group or its clients; and b) retain your personal data for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).