About the job Nurse Network Admin Assistant
The Nurse Network Admin Assistant is responsible for coordinating patient care by assisting in the contracting of independent nurse consultants and nursing agencies (nurse network) to provide care to our patients. The position creates the renewal agreements and works closely with contracting to process the renewal agreement to approved status. The Nurse Network Admin Assistant also is responsible for uploading the contracts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Timely and efficient coordination of patient care via a contracted nurse or agency
- Communicating with contracting team members on the status of contracts
- Creating contracts and routing them for signature
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
EXPECTATIONS OF THE JOB:
- Review requests for nursing needs for the nurse network
- Create contracts as requested
- Execute contracts for signatures
- Upload fully executed contracts and notify proper team members
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 years customer service and processing experience
- Good English communication skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to adapt and handle unexpected situations
- Computer proficiencies, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work weekdays, including possible weekend and evenings as needed
Data Privacy Consent
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing JWay Group to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom JWay Group or any of its related corporations has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with JWay Group or its clients; and b) retain your personal data for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).