About the job Client Information Specialist (Call-Center Support)
This role is responsible for the execution of key business functions within the Order Management department including order processing, call center support and returns processing focused on customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Call center support (answering phones Client Customer Service lines)
- Call center e-mail monitoring and support (responding to customer inquiries)
- Order entry and maintenance (as needed)
- Resolve return credits that require further review before credit can be issued
- Physician sampling tasks
- Work with other departments on client resolutions/special projects as required
- Maintain applicable client work instructions
- Assist with OSDs as required.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Education High school diploma or equivalent generally required
- Experience and/or Training (1-4 years of Customer Service experience preferably in a Healthcare or Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- Collaborative work style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Ability to multi task
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Keyboard skills
- Positive Attitude and Energy-Exhibits an upbeat attitude, a genuine interest in others and a sense of humor. Energizes others and heightens morale through her/his attitude.
- Communication Skills Possesses the ability to develop and articulate ideas and information that generate understanding.
- Highly Principled Proves to be a professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character who demonstrates high moral and ethical behavior.
- Education Bachelors or associates degree preferred
- Experience and/or Training
- More than 4 years of Customer Service experience preferably in a Healthcare or pharmaceutical industry.
- Advanced knowledge to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Excellent skills in relevant computer applications (i.e. Word and Excel and Outlook).
Data Privacy Consent
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing JWay Group to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom JWay Group or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with JWay Group or its clients; and b) retain your personal data for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).