Job Openings Salesforce Technical Lead (Pod 2)
About the job Salesforce Technical Lead (Pod 2)
- Innovate and drive the development of technical knowledge around Salesforce.com technologies.
- Collaborate on developing, designing, and continuing enhancement of solutions/customizations on the Salesforce platform.
- Design, develop, test, and support custom salesforce.com applications software using Apex Triggers, VisualForce or Sites pages, Web Services, Saleforce.com Metadata API, etc.
- Training new users on how to use the software, including creating new accounts and adding contacts
- Creating reports based on sales data to help managers identify areas for improvement
- Creating new user accounts, resetting passwords, and troubleshooting problems with existing accounts
- Creating reports on business performance such as sales figures, market trends, and customer behavior patterns
- Able to report progress or issues to the Project Manager on the client side
- Drive the execution and delivery of features by collaborating with many cross-functional teams, architects, product owners, and developers (3-4 members)
- Experience with short release cycles, feature toggle implementations, and continuous integration
- Responsible for development process improvement and removing impediments
- Contributes to development tasks such as coding and feature verifications to assist teams with release commitments
- Coaching and mentoring through technical (and nontechnical) challenges
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field with 8-12 years of experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to SaaS, CPQ, and CRM.
- Expert level Experience on salesforce.com with required certifications
- Ability to work collaboratively in an Agile environment consisting of cross-functional and cross-vendor teams and deliver to aggressive timelines
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Has a working laptop/desktop and high-speed internet connection.
- Note: Experience required 8 - 12 years
- Previous healthcare experience is nice to have
Data Privacy Consent
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing JWay Group to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom JWay Group or any of its related corporations has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with JWay Group or its clients; and b) retain your personal data for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).