About the job OutSystems Developer
The primary function will be the core development of OutSystems web applications. The developer will work with a team lead and different business segments both inside and outside of technology departments. A successful developer will be comfortable interacting with different groups within the technology and within different business areas to understand the goals of business requirements, provide clients with pertinent feedback relative to the pros/cons of the development course and understand how to match existing guidelines to meet requirements within the OutSystems platform. Daily activities will include the development of functional components including pages and processes in OutSystems.
- OutSystems developer with .NET experience (Overall 4 Years + Experience)
- 2-3 + years experience in OutSystems
- Good knowledge in writing advanced SQL queries
- Good understanding of CSS
- Development experience in C# .net will be an advantage
- Multitenant application development experience
- Understanding of client-side scripting jQuery
- Kendo-UI Experience/knowledge will be helpful
- D3/ High chart development experience is an advantage
Data Privacy Consent
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing JWay Group to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom JWay Group or any of its related corporations has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with JWay Group or its clients; and b) retain your personal data for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).