Job Openings Shopify Developer
About the job Shopify Developer
We are looking for an experienced Shopify Developer, highly motivated, extremely sharp, and highly innovative professional to help our client optimize their e-commerce platform. The Shopify Developer is responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining, and enhancing the client’s e-commerce website.
Compensation is very competitive with the opportunity to gain other technical skills.
- A minimum of more than two (2) years to five (5) years of experience in web development/ programming.
- Bachelor’s degree holder of Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of Liquid programming language.
- Strong hands-on experience in installing and customizing new Shopify themes.
- Experience and knowledge in other e-commerce platforms like Magento, woocommerce, and BigCommerce is an advantage.
- Experience with Agile methodology (SCRUM).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop the client's e-commerce platform.
- Translate requirements and mockups into fully functioning websites.
- Generate a custom-tailored e-commerce platform theme and altering pre-existing templates.
- Act as a Shopify expert, specializing in all facets of the e-commerce platform.
- Innovative and continuously looking for ways to improve the client’s e-commerce platform.
- Rigorously educate yourself on the latest development techniques and best practices.
- Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet the client’s business objectives.
- Deliver the best technical implementations/solutions for our client’s e-commerce platform.
- Coordinates with the client, other developers, and technical teams to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Highly technical, highly dedicated, detail-oriented and well organized
- Team player
Help the largest Philippine retailer become the largest e-commerce platform in the region!