About the job Project Specialist
- Assist with the planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating projects
- Coordinating project activities
- Collaborating with project team members, developing measurable project goals and objectives, and monitoring progress toward achievement.
- Document key decisions and collaborate with team members to develop project collateral
- Write and disseminate work plans and project documents, including procedures, proposals, progress reports, and presentations
- Coordinate project resources and liaise with project stakeholders to collect and disseminate project information
- 3-4 years of experience in a web or software development environment
- 1-2 years of project management experience
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Ability to grasp technical detail and translate to non-technical clients and staff
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional project teams
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines and budgets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Experience in estimating project costs
- Self-motivated ability to drive projects, and ability to work independently
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/clients, including support and maintenance
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a must
- Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus):
- Certified Scrum Master Practitioner
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: Scrum, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
- The experience in applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: various Burndown
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Willing to do remote work temporarily due to COVID-19
- Willing to work in Salcedo Village, Makati after the pandemic
- Willing to work in a day shift schedule
Data Privacy Consent
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing JWay Group to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom JWay Group or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with JWay Group or its clients; and b) retain your personal data for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).