About the job Salesforce Administrator
We are looking for Salesforce Administrators who are highly committed professionals and can work independently and deliver a high volume of quality work in a fast paced environment.
In this role, you will be solving interesting and challenging problems in delivering high-quality business solutions to our client in the healthcare industry on the Force.com platform. You are expected to collaborate with our in-house developers and the client in designing and developing a dynamic and secure business solution.
- Create Data Dictionaries
- Generate application flow charts and technical documentation
- Defining technical specifications to meet business requirements for custom applications
- Function in an Agile, structured SDLC team environment
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Develop Distributed Integrations between Salesforce and proprietary Enterprise Applications
- Salesforce development (minimum three (3) years of experience)
- Experience in SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language)
- Knowledgeable in Visualforce/Lightning Components/Aura Components, Apex
- Proven experience in troubleshooting and solving complex logic problems
- Desired knowledge on Platform Events
- Has a working laptop/desktop and high-speed internet connection.
- Work-life integration
- Work-from-home Job Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for learning and career growth
Data Privacy Consent
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing JWay Group to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom JWay Group or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with JWay Group or its clients; and b) retain your personal data for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).