About the job Salesforce Solution Architect for CPQ/QTC
JWay Group is looking for a domain Salesforce Solution Architect expert on the Salesforce force.com platform, as well as CPQ solutions and Integrations. With a broad IT background. You will be responsible for hands-on discussion and demonstration of all aspects of the client's force.com platform, including hosting infrastructure, security, integration, and declarative/programmatic extensions to IT audiences.
- Architect, Design, and develop advanced customizations on Salesforce.com and Force.com
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements and Design documents
- Strong CPQ experience, is highly desired
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of salesforce.com’s capabilities around Communities, Mobility, Sharing, Identity Management, Integration and Apex/VF customization, hosting infrastructure, and multi-tenant design.
- Present CPQ products technical architecture, and engage in discussions with customers or prospects IT teams on technical aspects around CPQ product offerings and the Force.com platform.
- Develop and Present approaches to integrate with ERP systems (SAP, Oracle EBS, etc.) and other external apps;
- Build and present customized demos using the declarative and programmatic capabilities of the force.com platform;
- Manage technical project team members (onsite and offshore)
- Running workshops, working closely with the client, able to talk about tradeoffs e.g. terms of configuration vs. customizations
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery
- Mentor junior team members in Salesforce.com technology, Force.com, Integration Technologies, and Salesforce.com best practices
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Ability to work collaboratively in an Agile environment with IT Developers (offshore, vendor, client) to define the technical solution and architecture blueprint
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Has a working laptop/desktop and high-speed internet connection.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum eight (8) years experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to SaaS, CPQ, and CRM with a minimum of 1-year experience in the capacity of a Technical Architect in a consulting organization
- Expert level Experience on salesforce.com with certifications for PD-1, PD-2.
- Ability to work collaboratively in an Agile environment comprising of cross-functional and cross-vendor teams and deliver to aggressive timelines
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
What we aim to give:
- Work-life Integration
- Work-from-home Job Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for learning and career growth
Data Privacy Consent
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing JWay Group to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom JWay Group or any of its related corporations has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with JWay Group or its clients; and b) retain your personal data for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).