Job Openings Magento II Developer
About the job Magento II Developer
We are looking for an experienced Magento II Developer, highly motivated, extremely sharp, and highly innovative professional to help our client optimize their e-commerce platform. The Magento Developer is responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining, and enhancing our client’s e-commerce website.
Compensation is very competitive with the opportunity to gain other technical skills.
- A minimum of one (1) year to five (5) years of experience in web development/ programming.
- At least one (1) year experience with Magento II.
- Bachelor’s degree holder of Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of PHP programming language.
- Strong hands-on experience in installing and customizing new e-commerce themes.
- Has a clear concept of Magento, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Experience and knowledge in other e-commerce platforms like Shopify, woocommerce, and BigCommerce is an advantage.
- Experience with Agile methodology (SCRUM).
- Experience in professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Preferably with experience in other design programs/ tools like Photoshop and Illustrator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop the client's e-commerce platform using Magento.
- Translate requirements and mockups into fully functioning websites.
- Generate a custom-tailored e-commerce platform theme and altering pre-existing templates.
- Regular installation of security patches and Magento updates.
- Act as a Magento expert, specializing in all facets of the e-commerce platform.
- Innovative and continuously looking for ways to improve the client’s e-commerce platform.
- Rigorously educate yourself on the latest development techniques and best practices.
- Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet the client’s business objectives.
- Deliver the best technical implementations/solutions for our client’s e-commerce platform.
- Coordinates with the client, other developers, and technical teams to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Highly technical, highly dedicated, detail-oriented, and well organized
- Team player
Help the largest Philippine retailer become the largest e-commerce platform in the region!