About the job Salesforce CPQ/CLM Consultant
JWay Group is looking for passionate and talented Business Analysts with experience in Sales Cloud and Services Cloud and Sales process. You will be responsible for gathering, documenting, reviewing the requirements and performing hands-on configuration activities, and providing demos to the customers of the client of JWay.
- Functional Expertise in sales cloud, Service Cloud and Quote to Cash Processes that include Sales Processes, Product Modelling Techniques, Pricing, and Discounting Models, Quote, Order and Renewal Processes.
- Experience working as a business analyst in Salesforce CPQ Implementation
- Experience in Salesforce Platform and comfortable with the platform capabilities.
- Excellent Communication, Analytical, and Problem Solving Skills.
- Hands-on and Passionate to learn new technologies and tools as required in the Project Implementation.
- Note: Expertise in configuring any Industry-standard CPQ tool or custom solution (Salesforce CPQ, Oracle CPQ/Big Machines, Calliduscloud, etc...) will be a plus.
- Has a working laptop/desktop and high-speed internet connection.
- Gather, Analyse and Document Business Requirements, Use cases, and Business Processes.
- Review the Business Requirements with different stakeholders including customers.
- Act as a single point of contact for the customer throughout the Project.
- Coordinate with Onsite and Offshore teams to track the deliverables.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders like Customer in Requirements Phase, Solution Architect in Design Phase, Developers in Build Phase, etc.
- Provide demos of the Solution to customers.
- Perform hands-on configuration activities.
- Coordinate QA, UAT, and Go-Live Activities.
What we aim to give:
- Work-life Integration
- Work-from-home Job Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for learning and career growth
Data Privacy Consent
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing JWay Group to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom JWay Group or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with JWay Group or its clients; and b) retain your personal data for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).