About the job Technical Project Manager
This role is a software architecture and technical leadership position. The objective of the role is to describe, define or propose the technical scope, structure, and behavior of software solutions from business requirements and product development. Together with project teams, ensure that all technical requirements are articulated and grasped throughout the software development life cycle. The role focuses on mobile applications development and integrations to the remote backend (e.g: REST/JSON API).
- BS or MS in Computer Science, IT, and/or equivalent relevant skills or professional experience
- 5-10 years of related working experience is desirable.
- Solid programming skills using the following:
- Android - Kotlin / Java (required)
- iOS - Swift / Objective-C (required)
- Ionic / Phonegap / Cordova
- HTML / JS / Node.js/ CSS (required)
- PHP (good-to-have)
- .NET C# (good-to-have)
- Python (good-to-have)
- Excellent skills in designing or operating database deployments using 2 or more of the following RDBMS and NoSQL database and storage technologies.
- Coredata / SQLite and associated ORM wrappers
- MySQL 5.x and up or MariaDb
- PostgreSQL 9.x and up
- RabbitMQ (good-to-have)
- MS SQL (good-to-have)
- MongoDB (good-to-have)
- Experience with AWS or other cloud and hosting providers and related technologies is highly desired.
- Solid experience with Git or SVN and associated SCM principles
- Familiar with JIRA (or similar tools), Docker, Jenkins (or other CI/CD tools), and other DevOps technologies and practices
- Can design highly available, scalable systems.
- Understands that automation, configuration, and change management
- Able to work in a fast-paced agile software development environment.
- Cybersecurity, especially secure coding principles with mobile applications, is highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Know how to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences, such as senior executives from within the company and our clients
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Teamwork, especially with highly diversified disciplines
- Start-up mindset - consistent, inquisitive, innovation-driven, and go-getter
What we aim to give:
- Work-life Intergration
- Work-from-home Job Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for learning and career growth
Data Privacy Consent
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing JWay Group to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom JWay Group or any of its related corporations has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with JWay Group or its clients; and b) retain your personal data for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants)