About the job Conversation Designer
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Lead designer to create consumer-facing chatbots that are channel-customized across Chat, Messaging, SMS, etc., contextual, optimized and personalized.
- Liaison between AI/Client Product team, legal, compliance, etc. to ensure that the chatbot delivers intelligent and intuitive conversations for ease of customer understanding while meeting legal/regulatory compliance requirements.
- Spearhead copywriting of a new language, rewriting existing language (i.e. FAQs, SOPs), creative conception, and overall content library management.
- Develop conversation flows and all other creative chatbot-related items to guide the process of designing, deploying and maintaining the bot conversational experience, and help set the standards and principles for effective conversational engagement with clients.
- Work closely with Software Engineers, Designers, Business Analysts, Sales and vendor partners to assess use cases - including the context, the topics, and the types of questions and implement the intents that define the conversation interaction - along with the associated utterances, entities, business rules, and so forth.
Key Demonstrated Experience and Qualifications:
- [Creative Product Design]: Operates with a 'customer first' mindset and designs client-centric experiences end-to-end to solve inquiries via multiple channels & touchpoints. Starts with customer empathy and always includes a passion for products, down to the smallest details. Insight into how digital is impacting customer experience and industry.
- [Editorial Mindset] Expertise in web publishing, content optimization across social / media / mobile platforms, drafting memos and internal communication, copywriting and media briefs, and ability to research/predict audience preferences
- Proven work experience as a content developer/copywriter within a high-pressure environment
- The editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Expertise publishing and optimizing content across social media platforms
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
- Must have an analytical background and experience managing/organizing information to identify trends and extract key conclusions
- 1-2+ years' experience in technical writing, linguistic analysis, copy editing, or similar role preferred, in Content development roles (agency and/or clients)
- Familiarity with chatbots, voice-enabled devices, or other conversational channels preferred
- Passion and knowledge of customer experience best practices
- Innovative thinker with the ability to challenge the status quo and come up with creative solutions to solve problems and overcome hurdles
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence, collaborate and communicate to internal resources and external vendors
Data Privacy Consent
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing JWay Group to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom JWay Group or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with JWay Group or its clients; and b) retain your personal data for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).