About the job Mid/Senior - IP /IT Lawyer
Kalexius is a leading provider of managed legal services to in-house legal departments. In the context of our rapid growth, we are currently looking for a:
Mid/Senior - IP /IT Lawyer
We are looking for a mid to senior level (3+ years) IT contract review and negotiation lawyer. Based in Paris, you must be fluent in English and French. In addition to your legal skills, you must have a pragmatic and proactive approach to the business. This project will allow enthusiastic candidates to develop their legal and commercial skills in a first-class environment and to be part of a friendly and dynamic team.
Skills and experience
• A post-graduate law degree in business law (Master's degree, LLM, J.D.)
• Relevant experience in negotiating, reviewing, revising and drafting IT contracts including SaaS and software licensing agreements, data protection/processing agreements, master professional services agreements, amongst others.
• Strong problem-solving, strategic thinking, and written/verbal communication skills.
• Team-oriented attitude and willingness to build relationships with business partners, customers, and management, as well as pitch in where necessary.
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced tech environment.