Project Manager (PM)
This role is to lead a team on small project or segment of a larger project to deliver solutions to a client within project charter, project agreement or contract as well as corporate guidelines and legal requirements.
This role is expected to have leadership skill especially in providing ongoing technical/operational guidance to team member in order to deliver the project as committed.
- Develop project plan
- Develop Work Break-down Structure (WBS)
- Estimate required schedule, time, cost and resources
- May include translation of client requirement into plan to cumulate in client acceptance of results.
- Lead team on small project or segment of large project
- May be responsible for Financial Cost Management
- Provide day-to-day direction to the project teams
- Develop and maintain project plan
- Provide regular project status updates
- Support production incidents (if any)
- Obtained Bachelor Degree in IT related field or industrial engineer
- At least 7-10 years experience in IT related field, leading team and in IT project management
- Professional Knowledge of market segment/industry/technology/project management methodology, technical management
- Understand regulator compliance
- Have professional knowledge related to incumbent's function/business unit and its process
Work Location: KBTG Building, Changwattana, Muang Thong Thani
More info: email@example.com Tel. 02-008-1027, 02-008- 1051
Follow us: LINE @KBTGCareer l LinkedIn l FB: KBTGCareer l www.kbtg.tech