Through the robust training courses, closely coached by expert mentors and rotating assignments which expose yours to a broad range of business acumen, technical knowledge and project management skills, you can expect a long-term career advancement that is best suited to your strengths and interest upon.
Business Analyst is the liaison between the business users and technical team to ensure the proper solutions is developed and delivered according to the business needs.
- Assist in business conceptualization and rationalization (feasibility, cost/benefit, fit/gap analysis)
- Develop plan and approach for requirement analysis and design phase
- Understand, analyze, prioritize and confirm end-to-end business requirements and processes
- Provide options and recommend end-to-end business solution or workaround
- Design and confirm functional specification including application flow, business logics, screens, reports and data files, etc.
- Perform impact analysis, consolidate implementation efforts and develop implementation plan from the input of various parties e.g. development team, test team, and infrastructure team
- Perform functional testing, when assigned
- Manage requirements throughout the life cycle
- Manage functional issue(s) and risk(s)
- Develop plan and approach for business deployment including training
- Develop training materials and conduct the training
- Supervise and coach subordinate(s)
- Minimum of 3-year experience as Business Analyst or System Analyst
- Background in banking and financial services business is an advantage
- Strong analytical and proven ability to quickly understand complex business and systems and provide appropriate solution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to effectively collaborate with diverse people such as clients, developers, or testers
- Driver, committed, result-oriented
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Work Location: KBTG Building, Changwattana, Muang Thong Thani
More info: email@example.com Tel. 02-008-1027, 02-008- 1051
Follow us: LINE @KBTGCareer l LinkedIn l FB: KBTGCareer l www.kbtg.tech