Performance Test Engineer designs the comprehensive end-to-end performance test approach for all software solutions with various platforms and technology. Performance Test Engineer will work closely with solution architecture and infrastructure team for designing performance test approach and technique, analyzing system performance and providing recommendation for performance tuning.Performance Test Engineer must have ability to adapt testing tools that work for different applications and technology stacks to cover all performance testing aspects covering load test, stress test and availability test.
- Able to design & perform performance testing using several tool & technology stack
- Good knowledge of performance test and test methodology.
- Expert in performance testing tools such as Performance Center (Load Runner), QTP, Jmeter.
- Experience in solution architecture or software architecture design.
- Experience or knowledge in testing tools such as, XC Test, Selenium.
- Programming skill on Java or C or VB
- Working knowledge of Linux, Git, Batch script.
- Knowledge of Database skill such as MS SQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQLis a plus
- Knowledge of Operating Systems: Windows and Linux (AIX, ReadHat, CenOS) is a plus.
- [Optional] DevOps tools such as Jenkins, JFrog, Arti factory, Jira, etc.
- [Optional] Container (Docker) and its orchestration such as Kubernetes,Openshift, etc.
KBTG Building 46/6, Popular Road, Muangthong Thani, Chaeng Wattana, Nonthaburi