Senior Software Engineer
At KBTG, This role is responsible for the application design and development of application components or multiple application solutions to meet business solution and customer requirements. This role is expected to have competent to work on all phases of applications systems analysis, technical specification, programming activities, support application testing and technical deployment.
- Manage and lead a team of software engineers covering application design, task assignment, task breakdown including design and code review
- Gather requirements, with the larger team, to define high level architecture, collaborate with senior developers across the team on design. Review and approve the detailed designs
- Drive all aspects of the development including requirements definition, design, implementation, unit testing, and integration. Oversee detailed designs, implementation, and ensure high quality deliverables
- Work closely with stakeholders to provide status, iterative releases, and make design decision throughout the development
- Competent in design/implementation for reliability, availability, scalability and performance.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in software development and large scale application design experience
- 2 years of hands-on technical leadership and people management experience.
- Knowledge in banking products e.g. Mobile, Data Warehouse, Fraud, Credit Monitoring, Loan, Payment Gateway, Credit Risk Monitoring, Signature Verification, Prepaid, Collateral, Online Bill Payment, ATM
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.