The Vulnerability Analyst & Pen-Tester (VAPT) is responsible for identifying threats and vulnerabilities and their associated security risks within KBank by performing vulnerability testing and penetration testing across the CSOC constituency and provides advice on how to remediate the vulnerabilities discovered.
- Performs security vulnerability assessment and penetration testing of internal, perimeter, external and wireless network and web and mobile applications
- Characterizes threats and provides recommendation for remediation
- Advises appropriate business units on technical configuration and process changes, remediation and best practices to adapt to changing threat, vulnerabilities and new attack methods
- Performs vulnerability assessment and penetration testing as business as usual (BAU) tasks
- Two (2) years or more of Penetration testing and/or secure application development.
- Good working knowledge of security concepts for both Windows and UNIX related operating Systems
- Familiar with application and infrastructure vulnerabilities
- Good working experience using various assessment tools, such as scanners, administrative utilities, local proxies, debuggers, fuzzier, etc
- Good working knowledge of web technologies, solutions and attack vectors that apply to application technologies, such as OWASP
- Familiar with application reverse engineering techniques and procedures
KBTG Building, Chang Wattana, Nonthaburi, Thailand