At KBTG, the Finance Officer will be the person who carry out his/her duties which can directly impact the ability for a company to finance daily operations. Generally includes in assisting in the preparation of budgets, managing records and receipts. Also, reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions.
- Prepare Charging and allocation report on monthly basis focus the main area of IT Infrastructure.. Also maintain current status of tracking of IT Infrastructure service request to be up to date.
- Prepare Financial health check on current outsourcing vendor support audit, keep track for future reference
- Checking and review Billing to ensure the correctness per current contract
- Support IT Infrastructure Team and KBank related parties as request
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Finance, Economics, Computer Business, Business Administration or Management
- At least 3 years experience in Operational of leading bank or financial institutions / Customer service / Project Management, Budget Planning, Analysis and Reporting
- Excellence in MS Office (Especially in Excel)
Work Location: KBTG Building, Changwattana, Muang Thong Thani
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 02-008-1027, 02-008- 1051
Follow us: LINE @KBTGCareer l LinkedIn l FB: KBTGCareer l www.kbtg.tech