About the job Accounts & Audit Manager
ACA or ACCA with PQE | Hybrid and flexible working
In a role offering hybrid working, flexi-time, and a defined work/life balance policy (minimal overtime), opportunities to engage with interesting local and London-based clients who will require you to gain a deep understanding of their businesses and provide detailed reports on their financial position and recommend improvements. Yes this role has the job title of Audit Manager but is based in a boutique PE backed business, who have great offices, a team at full headcount and who are recruiting to develop their management team and allow everyone the opportunity to input into the development and strategy of the business and their clients businesses.
You will be working in a PE-backed business and for companies in a range of sectors including NFP, Legal, Retail, Technology, Renewable Energy and with a particular focus on Media, Sports & Music.
Supported by an amazing marketing team, a strong existing audit function, and working with hands-on dynamic Partners, this is as nice as an Audit Manager role can get.
The role will entail:
- Managing a portfolio of clients in the Berkshire/Surrey/London area
- Reviewing audit teams' work in a way to supports their development
- Working on client proposals and other business development activities
- Ad hoc project work on funding, systems, and restructuring to support Partners
- Working closely with clients' finance teams on reporting and regulatory requirements.
If you are seeking to escape a stereotypical audit role and can offer:
- ACA or ACCA qualification with 5 years + PQE
- Experience at Manager or Supervisor-level auditing under UK GAAP and IFRS
- Experience with pre-audit accounts finalisation and/or project work
- A desire to have an interesting role working closely with a small portfolio
Then contact me for further details to understand why this role is so much more than just an audit manager! All contact is undertaken in the strictest confidence.