About the job Accounts Senior
This is an exciting opportunity to work with thriving SMEs in sectors including music, media, publishing, tech, and renewable energy and utilise your experience and studies as part of a growing team supported and guided by a dynamic Management team.
Whether you are seeking a more diverse role, a culture where you are supported to study at the best pace for you or want to build your experience before progressing to the next stage of your career, this is an ideal role to gain exposure to:
- Preparingand reviewingmonthly and annualmanagementaccounts
- Company secretarial duties, including liaising with Companies House
- Preparing VAT returns
- Supporting clients with cash flow forecasting, payroll queries and ad hoc projects
You will need to bring:
- Experience in accounts preparation or bookkeeping
- Understanding of UK VAT.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Experience in using accounting packages, excel, and related software.
You will benefit from:
- Flexible working and study options (AAT/ACCA support provided)
- Career progression as your experience develops
- A fun, supportive team orientated working environment
- Comprehensive benefits package