About the job Audit & Accounts Associate
This is an exciting opportunity to work with thriving SMEs in sectors including music, media, publishing, tech, and renewable energy and utilise your experience and studies as part of a growing team supported and guided by a dynamic Management team.
Whether you are seeking a more diverse role, a culture where you are supported to study at the best pace for you or want to build your experience before progressing to the next stage of your career, this is an ideal role to gain exposure to:
- Preparation of financial statements for limited companies, LLPs, and charities.
- Preparing statutory audit files, from planning meetings to input into audit reports.
- Project management, analytic reviews, and financial reporting.
- Using the latest technology to create accurate data and initial accounts.
You will need to bring:
- Experience in accounts preparation and working on external audit.
- Understanding of UK regulatory requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Experience in using accounting packages, excel and related software.
You will benefit from:
- Flexible working and study options (ACCA/ACA support provided)
- Career progression as your experience develops
- A fun, supportive team orientated working environment
- Comprehensive benefits package