About the job Finance Manager
£40-50,000 + generous holiday and pension + 35 hour week
My client is a not-for-profit organisation with a true community ethos. They offer a unique working environment in a fantastic rural, but easily accessible, location and have exciting plans for expansion.
They are currently looking for a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) to join the team and take full accountability for the finance function.
- Production and presentation of financial information as required by the SLT
- Work in collaboration with the business to create the annual budget and monitor with a high level of attention to detail
- Responsibility for the 5-year rolling forecast
- Responsible for all management and financial reporting and day to day financial operations
- Line management and mentoring of the Finance Assistant
As a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) you should have proven experience in a similar role and a track record and interest in developing and implementing processes and procedures to create a seamless working environment. You will be highly motivated to working autonomously and be keen to work for a business where honesty and integrity are paramount.