About the job Tax Manager
Are you a Corporate or Mixed Tax Manager seeking a great working environment, interesting clients, and a decent work-life balance?
Working for a Top Tier accountancy practice with entrepreneurial businesses and private individuals client base and well-appointed offices in various locations across the South East can provide all this.
Join a high-performing team diverse in experience, backgrounds, and ideas offering opportunities for professional and personal development and career progression.
- Provide tax activities including:
- Acquisitions & demergers
- Capital allowance claims
- R&D claims,
- Succession planning,
- Review the team's Tax computations
- Tax planning for corporations, stand-alone and group companies
- Mentor and train less experienced team members and provide advice to the broader team
- Work closely with existing and new clients and the Partners of the Firm
This is an ideal opportunity to build upon your experience to date in an organisation structured to succeed and support you and their clients to succeed.
It is likely you will be able to offer:
- CTA, ACA or ACCA or equivalent
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Client relationship and project management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
KM4Group works with Financial Services, Accountancy & Professional Practices, Financial Services, and Commercial Finance teams, to attract the best Accountancy, Financial, and Tax talent. We recruit Accountants, Tax specialists, Insolvency, Corporate Finance, Corporate Services, Trust Wealth and Company Secretarial professionals. Also, Risk, Internal Audit, and Auditors from active Studiers to Directors and beyond.