About the job Assistant Accountant
Assistant Accountant hybrid working + study support if required
Comprehensive benefits including pension, health care, life assurance, enhanced holiday, on-site parking
Want to work for an inspirational business where you can have fun and change peoples lives?
My client provides emotional, practical and financial support to millions of people and have exciting plans to develop more innovative programmes, continuing to partner with major brands enabling them to offer even more support.
The finance and accounts function is expanding and have an opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join the team.
Assistant Accountant - Key duties and responsibilities:
- Raising sales invoices
- Credit control
- Set up of new customers
- Reconciliation of customer statements
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Customer reporting
- Ad hoc duties as required to support the wider finance team and FD
The Successful Assistant Accountant:
You should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- AAT level 3 or AAT qualified (either QBE or looking to progress studies)
- Good communication, administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team
- Calm but assertive personality with a can do approach
- Ability to work on own initiative or with minimum supervision
- Good knowledge of accounting packages Sage 50 an advantage