About the job HR Advisor
Are you an HR Generalist who is keen to continue their career within a supportive, team environment where the organisation truly sees HR as a valuable part of the business?
Within this newly created position, to further enhance their HR offering, my client is seeking an HR Advisor with a solid HR Generalist background who will thrive in a role supporting key areas of the business.
- Support Managers to ensure they are equipped with the appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their teams.
- Demonstrate up to date knowledge of employment legislation
- Own external stakeholders relationships in delivering wellbeing initiatives in line with company objectives
- Possess ER experience and be able to build management of ER to improve the effectiveness of consultation
- Work in partnership with the Senior HR Business Partner to manage and support employee engagement
- Support the Senior HR Business Partner in the development of Talent Management and succession planning schemes
- Collaborate with L&D to provide management development support to your business areas
You should have a broad HR background and proven track record in an HR Generalist or HR Advisor role. Up to date knowledge of UK Employment Law and experience in employee relations is essential and you should have a keen interest in wellbeing and D&I. You will be comfortable building and maintaining effective relationships with Managers across the business in order to provide first class HR support.