About the job Bookkeeping Manager
Are you a client accountant or bookkeeper who would like to join forwarding thinking Firm on a full or part-time basis? If you enjoy working with small and medium-sized clients building relationships with business owners and helping them make their companies successful this role could be just right for you.
Based in a centrally located office with parking, and a friendly and supportive team, this role also offers options for hybrid and flexible working patterns, a variety of work, and the opportunity to complete AAT studies if youd like to.
The duties include:
- Managing day-to-day bookkeeping for a portfolio of clients as well as
- Reconciliations of the main control accounts, including month-end reviews
- Reviewing client entries and advising of corrections or efficiency improvements
- Preparing, reviewing, and filing VAT returns for various VAT schemes
- Liaising with clients, their staff, colleagues and HMRC
- Provide training to clients on various packages and bookkeeping skills
- Working with clients on an ad hoc basis to help resolve bookkeeping issues
- Undertaking projects with clients relating to bookkeeping
You will likely be:
· AAT qualified, studying or Qualified by experience
· Experienced in bookkeeping and VAT returns
· Able to use accounting software such as Sage, Xero
· Be organised and happy to use your initiative.
KM4RecruitmentGroup work with Financial Services, Accountancy & Professional Practices, Financial Services and Commercial Finance teams, to attract the best Accountancy, Financial and Tax talent. We recruit Accountants, Tax specialists, Insolvency, Corporate Finance, Corporate Services, Trust Wealth and Company Secretarial professionals. Also, Risk, Internal Audit and Auditors from active Studiers to Directors and beyond
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£36,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking