About the job Senior SRS - Accountant - Project team
Accountant Project team
This is an opportunity to join a growing Project Accounting team and be involved in a range of accountancy & finance-based projects including interim Financial Controller roles, Deal support, and Management Reporting.
You will utilise your recent qualification ACA/ACCA/CIMA and corporate accounting or audit experience to work as part of a team to complete assignments with medium and large local clients.
Working on a hybrid basis you will work remotely, from central Leeds offices or the client site for between 3 and 12 months whilst permanently employed by a leading provider of business services meaning you will gain exposure to a wide range of client types and work whilst enjoying the stability and career progression of being in a permanent role.
Either individually or as part of a team you could be responsible for:
- Financial Controller or Finance Business Partner role cover.
- Project-based Management reporting
- Deal support relating to acquisitions or mergers.
- Systems review or integrations
- Analytical reviews and pre-audit finalisations
You will likely have recently qualified as an ACA/ACCA and be considering career options before moving out of an audit or statutory accounting role. This is a perfect opportunity to
- Develop commercial accounting skills
- Experience different business sectors
- Add project-based experience to your CV
- Work as part of the commercial finance team
- Have a secure role with a huge amount of variety
Moving forward you could utilise this experience to fast-track a career in the commercial sector, ordevelop your career in the thriving business service organisation offering the potential to progress to director or beyond.
Flexible, hybrid working, a comprehensive benefit package, and options for extended leave or further study are available in this dynamic, fun team.