Job Openings Operational Risk Lead
About the job Operational Risk Lead
We are on behalf of our client looking for a Operational Risk Lead for a project in Trondheim, Norway.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Contribute to and ensure the implementation of the project Risk Management program and processes.
- Plan and conduct risk sessions and reviews in collaboration with disciplines, the management team, sub-contractors, and customers.
- Guide and engage different disciplines within the organization in risk thinking and analysis.
- Manage risk registration input from various stakeholders, including customers, disciplines, onshore/offshore sites, sub-contractors, and suppliers.
- Collaborate closely with the management team, engineering disciplines, and project sites for identifying potential risk events, monitoring, and ensuring the implementation of defined actions within specified deadlines.
- Prepare comprehensive reports for the management team and customers as required, detailing risk analysis and mitigation strategies.
- Perform both qualitative and quantitative risk analyses as needed.
- Utilize our web-based Risk Management tool, ARM.
Qualifications and personal attributes:
- Bachelor, Master or higher technical education. Relevant work experience and competence in the fields may compensate for any formal education.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in project risk management is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of Risk Management processes (ISO 31000) and Operational risks objectives in multidiscipline project work.
- Proficiency in ARM and Excel.
- Skills, knowledge, and ability to lead and facilitate effective risk sessions and reviews.
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating a proactive and collaborative approach, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English and team player
- Valid work permit in Norway (or being located within the EU)
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: 31.12.2026