Acerca del puesto Technical Program Manager
We're looking for a self-starter and resourceful Program Manager, with strong technical background, strong communication skills that is comfortable building a productive Agile environment where team members own the product and enjoy working on it.
- Lead a program of cross functional teams of UX/UI designers, Software Engineers, QA, Growth, Marketing and Customer Success Specialists
- Manage each projects/product developments scope and timeline
- Execute end to end testing.
- Coordinate grooming, planning, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Program Management, Project Management and Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal and external communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications with our different offices (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- +2 years hands-on experience in software engineering and/or QA roles.
- Rest API , Insomnia + Postman , Browser Dev Tools.
- Experience managing SQL & NO-SQL Databases
- Understanding of release management and CI/CD
- +4 years of hands on experience in Technical Program Delivery roles, working directly with engineering teams delivering digital solutions, managing and coordinating projects and/or products across cross functional and technical teams, building processes and coordinating release schedules.
- + 2 years of Agile, Scrum and/or Product Management Experience (Jira Experience, User Stories, Backlog Grooming, Feature Prioritization, Roadmapping, etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, agile testing, backlog refinement)
- Strong beliefs in servant leadership
Nice to Have
- Experience in a startup and/or financial services organization.
- Master in Finance and/or Technology.
We are a fintech startup (YC W21) where our mission is to democratize access to mortgage financing in Mexico and Latin America. We have raised more than $7.5 MDD from investors as Y Combinator, Harvard Managment Company, Investo, Soma Capital, Amplo amongst others.
Kredi promotes an environment where people are treated fairly and with respect, free of discrimination, bullying, harassment, violence or threats.