About the job Java Back End Engineer
Java Back End Engineer
In Kwan technology, you will collaborate with and across agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies.
Share your passion for staying on top of tech trends, experimenting with and learning new technologies, participating in internal & external technology communities, and mentoring other engineering community members.
Collaborate with digital product managers, and deliver robust cloud-based solutions that drive powerful experiences to help millions of Americans achieve financial empowerment.
Utilize programming languages like Java, Python, SQL, Node, Go, Scala, Open Source RDBMS and NoSQL databases, Container Orchestration services including Docker and Kubernetes, and a variety of AWS tools and services.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in at least one of the following: Java, Scala, Python, Go, or Node.js
- 1+ years of experience with the development and integration of APIs and Microservices
- 3+ years of experience in open-source frameworks with Spring boot
- 1+ years of experience with AWS, GCP, Azure, or another cloud service
- 2+ years of experience in Agile practices
- Competitive Salary (above average)
- Medical Insurance Plan
- Continuous training on an e-learning platform
- Home Office
- 10 Vacation days per year from day one
- Laptop for your remote work
- New challenges and growth with USA teams.
- Based on experience