About the job Mobile Engineer
Katch is working to change how we perceive our calendars. They're building an anti-calendar product that gives us more time to do whatever it is we think is most important in the moment. A solution to optimize our time and connect on demand without the rigidity of calendar blocks of time, giving us the freedom to connect when we want with who we want.
In your role as Mobile Engineer, you will build an innovative and impactful personalized mobile product that drives wellness. The ideal candidate will have development experience with large-scale mobile applications. We are seeking a driven, technology focused and customer-centric developer to join the team. The ideal candidate will also have great communication skills, and experience or desire to lead others in achieving results in a fast paced environment.
If you are a mobile developer at heart, with a creative-flair, problem-solving skills, have worked on published mobile iOS or Android applications, and a hunger to grow and lead others to help drive the mission, this is a great opportunity for you!
● Lead mobile developer responsible for features and enhancements.
● Design and implement frameworks for mobile applications on iOS and Android to
drive solutions for Katch customers. Use best practices to ensure delivery of high quality code that is reliable and scalable. Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
● Work with product and design to solve problems for our target segment and customer.
Helpful Background for Success in Role:
● You have at least 3 years of development, and at 5 years of experience building native apps with iOS and Android using the latest tools and frameworks
● You have experience collaborating with others
● Experience working with either Swift,React, Node, Kotlin or Expo
● You have worked on at least one app on the App Store or Google Play, open-source framework contributions, extensive coding tutorial, or example project on GitHub
● You have experience with third-party libraries and APIs including but not limited to Crashlytics, Firebase, Twilio SDKs, Agora.
● Experience delivering features end to end, spanning native mobile apps to backend APIs
We believe in creating a product that unites people across the world and that showcases our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our users and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of the population as a whole, together we believe we are stronger and better when we collaborate and build together.
Katch is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws.
Why we're excited for this opportunity:
● Competitive salary and meaningful equity
● Health, vision and dental insurance
● Full-time Remote