About the job Head of Growth
About the Company:
Seeds is a financial technology company that provides financial advisors a platform to better understand investor needs and values, automatically deliver customized portfolios that align, and deepen client relationships along the way. They believe that investors should be able to align values with financial goals—and that with Seeds, financial advisors have the power (and opportunity) to make that a reality. The company was started by financial advisors who saw a need in their own business and across the financial services industry.
Seeds is looking for a Head of Growth to join our leadership team to lead the growth marketing initiatives of the company. Ideal candidates are proactive, innovative, business results-oriented, and can work and lead in both a small team and at scale. The Head of Growth will be responsible for the areas outlined below.
Goals In Role:
- PUBLIC RELATIONS
- Hone and manage the company’s fundamental brand identity, including voice and core messaging.
- Manage the company’s public relations initiatives to communicate Seeds as a product and thought leader.
- Align the brand vision consistently through all Seeds external and internal communications.
- GROWTH MARKETING STRATEGY
- Manage the company’s overall growth marketing initiatives, from cold outreach to strategic partnership engagement.
- Create strategy for Seeds appearance in media (print, news, podcasts, events).
- CONTENT CHANNELS
- Organize content distribution in various channels geared toward the broad industry, advisory firms, and investor clients.
- Craft product content for financial advisors and end-clients with support from Seeds product & investment specialists.
- SALES & CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS
- Work hand-in-hand with customer success team in the onboarding of new advisory firm customers.
Background that will help you succeed in this role:
- High energy and driven team player with 10+ years’ experience in marketing, public relations, and advertising preferred.
- Passion for sustainable investing and aligned with the company’s values.
- Track record of leading marketing campaigns and building full-time and third-party teams to execute strategy that generates customers and revenue.
- Experience at different sized companies (including large corporates & start-ups) preferred.
- Understanding of and experience in the financial advisory space.
- Eager to be involved in all aspects of building a high-growth start-up and working on a small team on all aspects of the business when needed.
- Innovative mindset, flexible to learn, lead and adapt business strategy over time.