Job Openings Healthcare - Client Services Advisor
About the job Healthcare - Client Services Advisor
As a Client Service Advisor you will be the first point of contact for all prospective customers and play a key role in providing our patients with exceptional customer service, whilst working closely with Consultants, Medical Secretaries and third parties.
Duties & Responsibilities
• You will have a helpful and professional approach and will show exceptional patient care at all times.
• Ensure that patient calls are answered in a timely way, and all calls are taken with care and empathy.
• Scheduling appointments for patients over the phone and coordinating appointment lists and general administration, whilst working closely with teams across the organisation.
Skills & Experience
• Excellent customer service experience with desirable previous experience of working within a healthcare environment, with a basic understanding of medical terminology.
• Results driven individual, with high levels of determination and initiative.
• Handling high level customer calls, working in a high pressured, performance driven environment
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to co-ordinate and effectively prioritise a number of conflicting priorities