About the job Head of Security & Investigation (Loss Prevention)
Our client is a leading manufacturer of clothing and related items with global clients and HQ in Accra.
To efficiently lead and effectively provide security and asset (lives, buildings, equipment, inventory, data and intellectual property) protection across the site.
· Ensure internal controls are fulfilled to meet key performance indicators.
· Identify, promote and implement security best practices across the site
· Responsible for investigations of internal and external theft and fraud and conduct interviews where required
· Ensure performance excellence of all security team members
· Enhance, track and report on performance indicators which allow for performance improvements.
· Ability to work in industrial environment requires significant walking (daily) and ability to lift up to 10 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations
· Bachelors in related field
· 3+ years of experience in law enforcement (military or police)
· Experience in multi-site loss prevention, supply chain or related field
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Strong communication skills