About the job Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect
About the team
LeverUP’s Salesforce Marketing Cloud dream-team has been involved in some of the most exciting SFMC implementations across Europe. We’ve gained enormous experience and knowledge, and are ready to onboard new members to learn and grow together!
Staying at the heart of digital transformation processes, we help our clients to enable personalized customer interactions with the help of Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, get their customer journeys to the next level, and therefore accelerate their growth.
We live and breath marketing automation, omnichannel marketing and bringing data to work. Join us if you share this passion - even though you don’t have a lot of experience yet!
LeverUP Group is a Salesforce Consulting Partner with offices in Zagreb, Croatia and Tallinn Estonia. We are proud to be a member of Salesforce Talent Alliance. We’ve committed to enforce transparency and diversity, and to help you on your learning journey and career path towards success within Salesforce ecosystem.
Let’s grow together!
What you will be doing
- Performing the initial platform configuration and ongoing support
- You’ll be communicating with product owners and stakeholders to gather business requirements and translate them into meaningful technical architecture
- You’ll be working closely with the team of developers to ensure the implementation follows the approved design
You’ll also be doing the hands-on work when it comes to building personalized omnichannel marketing communications. The most complicated tasks are yours!
- You’ll be bringing customer journeys to life with the help of Journey Builder and Automation Studio
- You’ll be the first point point of contact for integration architecture solutions
- You’ll have to reveal all your SQL ninja-skills
What will make you a successful candidate
- Min 2 years of experience with SQL, node.js, HTML, CSS
- Previous experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms implementation
- Working knowledge of English language
- Bachelor in IT / management or similar
- Ready to work in a client-facing environment
- Willingness to learn and continuously develop new skills
- Previous experience with Salesforce is highly desirable
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, REST/SOAP API
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
What we promise
- Balance between remote and onsite work (no strict rules; always discussed individually)
- No corporate bullshit; no micromanagement; start up environment where everyone's voice is heard
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Horizontal team structure, agile management
- Equal opportunities, diversity and transparency. Come as you are!
- Individually tailored learning paths, Salesforce certification programs